இது ஒரு கருத்த இளைஞனின் வெளுத்த இதயப்பதிவுகள்...

Monday, March 28, 2005

A "Mathematical" love letter

My Dear Love,Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometriclane.There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose andspherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you myheart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from youreyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart,itdifferentiated. My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots,which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.The cosineof my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolveyou into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me.

Pythagoras
type="text/javascript">&cmt=0&postid=111201904347536346&blogurl=http://srishiv.blogspot.com/">

Rate this post at www.thamizmanam.com Current rating is: Click on the stars for voting pad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Listed in tamizmaNam.com, where bloggers and readers meet :: தமிழ்மணம்.காம்-ல் பட்டியலிடப்பட்டு, திரட்டப்படுகிறது