இது ஒரு கருத்த இளைஞனின் வெளுத்த இதயப்பதிவுகள்...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

vanakkam

Vanakkam
Ithu srishiv, from India, Assam, this is my first message in the blogging, I dont know how to write the tamil letters in this like unicodes, if anyone helps me it will be appreciated, We are launching our Tamizh cultural society ( TCS) in our IIT, for the first time in IIT G 's history, I need the greetings and wishes from the tamizh people worldwide, Please do send your greetings to m.s.sankar@gmail.com

luv
srishiv.

I want to post the tamizh poems I posted on net to this blog in tamizh fonts, plz some one help me for that, thanks to Mr.Buhari, Desikann and priyan for encouraging me for this blog.
type="text/javascript">&cmt=3&postid=111165163543347841&blogurl=http://srishiv.blogspot.com/">

Rate this post at www.thamizmanam.com Current rating is: Click on the stars for voting pad.

3 Comments:

Blogger யாத்ரீகன் said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:28:00 AM

 
Blogger யாத்ரீகன் said...

Nalla Muyarchi Vaazhthukazh.

use e-kalappai (http://www.tamil.net/newtamil/ekalappai_1.html)
to write your content in any windows editor and then use suradha (http://www.suratha.com/reader.htm)to
convert that into Unicode..then paste that content..you are done then..

Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Dr.Srishiv said...

Thanks senthil
I got it, and I put my first poem also here in tamizh :)
srishiv.

Friday, March 25, 2005 5:41:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Listed in tamizmaNam.com, where bloggers and readers meet :: தமிழ்மணம்.காம்-ல் பட்டியலிடப்பட்டு, திரட்டப்படுகிறது